Annabelle Lucy Art collects, receives and stores any information you enter on this website or provide in any other way for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Annabelle Lucy Art services only;
2. To provide ongoing customer assistance and support;
3. To be able to contact visitors and customers with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations including GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation);
5. Annabelle Lucy Art will not share your details with anyone else.
Annabelle Lucy Art may contact you regarding a sale, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to send updates, or as otherwise necessary to contact you, to enforce applicable national laws and any agreement Annabelle Lucy Art may have with you. For these purposes Annabelle Lucy Art may contact you via any contact details you have provided including by email and by phone.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information Annabelle Lucy Art holds about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is an infringement of copyright law to take any work by Annabelle Lucy Lee and:
- copy the work;
- re-print the work;
- distribute copies of the work, whether free of charge or for sale;
- rent or lend copies of the work;
- perform, show or play the work in public;
- make an adaptation of the work;
- put the work on the internet.
If you would like to use artwork for a specific commercial purpose, you must contact Annabelle Lucy Lee to discuss this, pay any fees and receive express permission in writing from Annabelle Lucy Lee.
Any photos of all artwork ever produced by Annabelle Lucy Lee are under copyright and remain the intellectual property of Annabelle Lucy Lee. Annabelle uses her own photographs for her artistic and commercial purposes. Annabelle will endeavour to seek permission from people before taking photographs of them wherever possible and before sharing such photos to her blog A. L. L. About Art. Such photos may also be used for other purposes including newsletters and presentations for Annabelle Lucy Art. If you have any concerns you are invited to contact email@example.com
To share any artwork by Annabelle Lucy Lee on any online platform or in a printed form such as a magazine, book, journal or newspaper, permission must first be sought from Annabelle Lucy Lee and then all artwork must be accompanied by a copyright caption of either '© Annabelle Lucy Art' or '© Annabelle Lucy Lee'.
Any changes made to this copyright statement will be updated here for your information. You can find further information on copyright policy at https://www.gov.uk/copyright.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact.